COD GALBEN: 07-08-2020 ora 10 Intre 07 și 08 august;Fenomene vizate se va semnala 07 și 08 august in 07 și 08 august;
Modifică dimensiunea fontului:
Prime Minister-designate Viorica Dancila has unveiled on Friday afternoon the validated list with the new gov't, following the meeting of the National Executive Committee (CExN) of the (Social Democratic Party).
The Dancila Cabinet will count for four Deputy prime ministers: Paul Stanescu (PSD), Ana Birchall (PSD), Gratiela Gavrilescu (ALDE) and Viorel Stefan (PSD) - without portfolio.
Viorica Dancila said that the attributions of the Ministry of Public Consultation and Social Dialogue will be taken over by other structures of the gov't.
She added that each proposal had its voting.
Here are the nominations for the gov't to be led by Viorica Dancila:
- Paul Stanescu - deputy prime minister, minister of Regional Development and Public Administration
- Gratiela Leocardia Gavrilescu - deputy prime minister, minister of the Environment
- Viorel Stefan - deputy prime minister without portfolio
- Ana Birchall - deputy prime minister for Romania's strategic partnerships' Implementation
- Carmen Dan - minister of Internal Affairs
- Teodor Melescanu - minister of Foreign Affairs
- Mihai Fifor - minister of National Defence
- Eugen Orlando Teodorovici - minister of Public Finance
- Tudorel Toader - minister if Justice
- Petre Daea - minister of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Valentin Popa - minister of National Education
- Lia - Olguta Vasilescu - minister of Labour and Social Justice
- Danut Andrusca - minister of Economy
- Anton Anton - minister of Energy
- Lucian Sova - minister of Transports
- Rovana Plumb - minister of European Funds
- Stefan Radu Oprea - minister for Business Milieu, Commerce and Entrepreneurship
- Sorina Pintea - minister of Health
- George Ivascu - minister of Culture and National Identity
- Ioan Denes - minister of Waters and Forests
- Nicolae Burnete - minister of Research and Innovation
- Bogdan Cojocaru - minister of Communications and Information Society
- Ioana Bran - minister of Youth and Sports
- Bogdan Gheorghe Trif - minister of Tourism
- Natalia Intotero - minister for Romanians Abroad
- Viorel Ilie - minister for Liaison with Parliament
- Victor Negrescu - minister delegate for European Affairs
The ministers nominated are to be heard next Monday in the parliamentary relevant committees, then voted in Parliament's plenary sitting. The nominated ministers will afterwards take the oath at the Cotroceni Presidential Palace.AGERPRES(RO - author: Alina Novaceanu, editor: Florin Marin; EN - author: Maria Voican, editor: Simona Iacob)
The content of the www.agerpres.ro website has the exclusive purpose of public informing.
All the information published on this website by AGERPRES is protected by relevant legal dispositions.
It is forbidden to copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, distribute, publish, display, modify, create derived components or products or full services, as well as any exploitation of the site's content.
The use of the Comments section entails your obligation to respect the AGERPRES terms and conditions in regards to the publishing of comments on the www.agerpres.ro.